Our Mission & Beliefs
MERCYWORLDWIDE works together in partnership to maximize efforts to provide relief and care to those in underprivileged conditions, with a special focus on youth.
What we do
- Establish MERCY Villages worldwide
- Unify the local and worldwide volunteer networks
- Partner with local and worldwide humanitarian projects
- Expand the local and worldwide humanitarian efforts
- Multiply future humanitarian leaders
- Prepare for disasters
- Train the future local and worldwide workforce
What People Say...
I think mercy means helping out because of compassion...and not expecting anything in return.
If I didn't say it enough, thank you, thank you, thank you. I know The Farm and Garden belong, truly, to Gilpin but I feel a great deal of responsibility for making the grounds a beautiful, usable space for the teachers, parents and students. Your team’s work was beyond words. We completed and started so many projects that are now easier to understand and move forward.
Unlike other groups, you all are very excited, making sure to communicate. You bring a different energy, & are helpful regardless of how exhausted you all might be!
I was encouraged by all of the laughs during BINGO, creative art projects, great food, and new friendships. One aspect that truly touched my heart was to see how so many people communicated with one another.