Begin prepared for disasters is one of the most needed practices that human beings require for survival. MERCYWORLDWIDE believes that there is only one race, the human race, and as such every individual every individual should be prepared as the worst disaster is not being prepared.
In our efforts to assist the humanitarian need for disaster preparedness around the world MERCY has implemented the establishment of the “MERCY village” in all 6 continents of the world and in the 54 cities that have an established MERCY branch. Each MERCY village will take 6 six years to be completed, in third world countries, and during the fourth year of establishment there will be a focus on disaster preparedness.
The establishment of the MERCY village follows the pattern below:
- Water – First Year –> MERCY H2O
- Food – Second Year –> MERCY Meals
- Health – Third Year –> MERCY Health
- Disaster Preparedness – Fourth Year –> MERCY Disaster
- Education – Fifth Year –> MERCY Education
- Workforce Development – Six Year –> MERCY Workforce