Having good health is one of the most needed resources that human beings require for survival. MERCYWORLDWIDE believes that there is only one race, the human race, and as such every individual deserves the right to have a healthy lifestyle and access to needed medicine.
In our efforts to assist the humanitarian need for a healthy lifestyle and access to medicine around the world MERCY has implemented the establishment of the “MERCY village” in all 6 continents of the world and in the 54 cities that have an established MERCY branch. Each MERCY village will take 6 six years to be completed, in third world countries, and during the fourth year of establishment there will be a focus on access to medicine.
The establishment of the MERCY village follows the pattern below:
- Water – First Year –> MERCY H2O
- Food – Second Year –> MERCY Meals
- Health – Third Year –> MERCY Health
- Disaster Preparedness – Fourth Year –> MERCY Disaster
- Education – Fifth Year –> MERCY Education
- Workforce Development – Six Year –> MERCY Workforce