Education is one of the most needed resources that human beings require for growth and well being. MERCYWORLDWIDE believes that there is only one race, the human race, and as such every individual deserves the right to have education available to them.
In our efforts to assist the humanitarian need for education around the world MERCY has implemented the establishment of the “MERCY village” in all 6 continents of the world and in the 54 cities that have an established MERCY branch. Each MERCY village will take 6 six years to be completed, in third world countries, and during the fifth year of establishment there will be a focus on establishing education facilities and providing education to each individual.
The establishment of the MERCY village follows the pattern below:
- Water – First Year –> MERCY H2O
- Food – Second Year –> MERCY Meals
- Health – Third Year –> MERCY Health
- Disaster Preparedness – Fourth Year –> MERCY Disaster
- Education – Fifth Year –> MERCY Education
- Workforce Development – Six Year –> MERCY Workforce